Pages

Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

On My Nails Today -Glitter Gold

                             Simply Pretty
                            Color Me Pretty 
                              Nail Enamel 



Shade-Glitter Gold
Net contents-5 ml
Rs-49


Claims-Provides excellent coverage with intense color effect.

Direction to use-
Shake gently before use,
Apply 2-3 even coats, dry  thoroughly between each.

Procs
Easily available
Economical.
Travel friendly.


How did you like my Rakhi special color?
Happy Raksha bandhan  to all ..
Have a Smiley day :)..


Rate 4/5


8 comments:

  1. Such a stunning mani dear .. The color looks lovely on your nails & I must say you have got beautiful long nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own this and really like the saturated shimmers in the formula.. It loosk lovely on u dear..
    I prefer to use it for nail art purpose.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice on you, but not my kind of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..You are right everyone has their color preference :)

      Delete