Pages

Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

3D Nail Art Design

Hello Pretty Ladies,

Recently I tried 3 Nail Art(Chinese) for the first time .

And to my surprise ,it was quite simple and attractive.

How to go about it-

Peel the nail art with the help of plucker

Put it on your nail and press it,

Lastly apply top coat,so that the design sticks well .

Proc's
Easily available at cosmetic shops
Budget friendly
Gives a style  statement to boring nails.

Cons
Stays approx for 3-4 days :(
A must try and buy product.

Rate-4.5/5

Thanks for stopping by :))




21 comments:

  1. good one..yet v simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! I'm not much of a make-up person but I know a few women in my network that can benefit from these tips. Thank you for sharing and have an awesome week ahead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this looks so simple and fun! I am very bad at nail arts unlike my sister. I just don't have the patience :P This will help a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks very pretty...new to ur blog! following u now! Ru on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Nail art...I am definitely trying this :) <3

    ReplyDelete